The BeSurvival Writing Contest Is Open To Everyone!
Want to share your survival, preparedness, or homesteading expertise?
If so, now is your chance to get paid for your article and share your knowledge with the world.
We’re hosting a writing contest where readers can submit their own original articles for a chance at cash prizes.
The contest has several rounds with three winners at the end of each round. Rounds end when all of the articles for that round have been accepted.
The winners will receive three levels of cash rewards in this round of the contest, so submit your articles now!
– ROUND ONE –
40 ARTICLES TO BE ACCEPTED
Grand Prize – $75 cash
Second Place – $50 cash
Third Place – $25 cash
Articles Submitted So Far: 7 of 40 total in Round One
The more original quality articles you submit the faster the round ends AND the more chances you have to win!
RULE #1 – Tell everyone about the contest please :-) The faster submissions come in the faster we get to pick winners, so tell everyone you know.
- Submissions must be 1,000 words or longer.
- You may submit multiple articles for more chances to win.
- Submissions can be on any Survival, Prepping, or Homesteading topic. We reserve the right to only accept submissions we think are a good fit for this site.
- Submissions should be non-fiction. No conspiracy, new age, political, religious, or racial subjects.
- Submissions must be your own original work and must not have been posted anywhere else prior to entering the contest.
- Any money won will be paid via PayPal to the PayPal address you enter on the form when you submit your article.
- Submitting an article does not guarantee we will post it or that we will accept it as an entry (i.e. poorly spun articles or low quality or non-English articles, etc).
- Photos that you have taken yourself can be used with your submission. If not, we don’t mind providing the images. Any photos submitted may or may not accompany the article when/if it is published.
- BeSurvival reserves the right to edit any submission as needed.
- All submissions become the property of BeSurvival.
- At the conclusion of the contest, winners will be notified via email and posted on this page down below.
- Any submissions that did not win and are not published during the time-frame of the contest may be published at a later date.
- Submissions should not contain any affiliate links or links to untrusted sites, or be a product review or written just to promote a product or another website.
And please make sure you check all of the necessary legal stuff in the links below too.
How To Enter The Contest
Simply enter your information in the form below to send us your submission. Please double check all information, especially your email address, before submitting.
Your name will be used as the author name of winning articles unless you enter an alias in the special alias field, in which case we’ll use it on winning articles instead.
Your email will be used to contact you if you win, so make sure it is a valid address and works. Please include a PayPal account if it is different from your email address so we can pay you if you win.
If you would like to send your information in another format, please contact us.
Past Contest Winners
Grand Prize Winner – To Be Announced – Your name here (this could be you!)
BONUS: If you want to learn how to write ridiculously great content for any website, we created a resource called Writing Best Practices that can be applied to any website, not just our own.
It includes best practices, tools, and links to resources and further reading from the best experts on content writing.
The goal was to make anyone, first timer or a seasoned pro, a better writer for the web as a whole and not just a better writer for BeSurvival.
While you are free to submit any Survival, Prepping, or Homesteading related topic of your choice, here are some categories you can choose from if you can’t decide what to write about:
- Wilderness survival
- Urban survival
- Prepping for the short or long term
- Homesteading (i.e. livestock, raising food, solar power, etc – but no crafts)
- How-to & DIY related to survival, prepping, or homesteading
- Life experience pieces related to survival, prepping, or homesteading
Just A Few Viral Examples
Many of our posts have went viral….will the next one be yours?
Super Easy Survival Bread (SESB) – over 85,000 social shares.
10 Items A Good Prepper Always Saves And Why – Over 3,000 social shares within 15 days of publishing.
How To Disappear And Live Under The Radar – over 40,000 social shares and, despite that it is several years old, it still gets thousands of unique visitors every month.
72 Items That Will Disappear First When The SHTF – featured on many prominent websites and shared over 10,000 times by our users.
How Long Should You Boil Water? – Over 27,000 social shares.
How To Identify Real Mil-spec 550lb Paracord – over 1,500 shares.
The Legal Stuff